The Thrail House at Ben Damph
The Thrail House is a spacious and comfortable house in the most magnificent setting. It's the perfect place to return after an exhilarating day on the hill or on the water.
The accommodation is spread over two floors and comfortably sleeps eight people. There are four bedrooms that can be set up as king or twin rooms.
The ground floor comprises a large open plan sitting room/kitchen-dining room, a separate utility room, one king/twin bedroom, shower and downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen is well equipped with a cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
The first floor consists of three king/twin rooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is also a family bathroom.
Facilities at The Thrail House
- Sleeps up to 8 (4 rooms with king / twin beds)
- NEW BROADBAND WIFI THROUGHOUT!
- TV with free Sat & TV recording box & DVD and CD player
- Well equipped kitchen including a Stanley cooker, built in electric fan oven and ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Electricity included
- Vodaphone / O2 reception, landline with honesty box
- Open fire - fuel provided
- Linen & towels included
- Dogs by arrangement
What our visitors have to say...
We were lucky to find this house and enjoyed our time here. The Thrail House is very pretty inside and outside and the beds are also very comfortable.
Sonja, Michael, Sara and Jonas, Germany