Ben Damph Lodge
Ben Damph Lodge is a new property that combines cutting edge architecture with traditional and local materials. Completed in Summer 2022, this stunning eco house is the perfect place to gather family and friends, or get away from it all.
- Architecturally innovative design provides stunning views across the Torridon Hills
- Sleeps 8 – 10
- Ensuite in all four bedrooms. (Each bathroom has a shower, one has a 100-year-old bath and one bedroom has a bath looking out at Ben Alligin!)
- Off grid property powered by renewables (solar and ground source heat pump)
- Underfloor heating
- Huge log-fired hot tub
- Option to make your stay carbon neutral by planting trees.
- Modern kitchen
- An open plan living/ dining space that should make an energetic strip the willow more than possible
- Cosy wood burning stove
Bookings by personal arrangement only via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Thrail House is a spacious and comfortable house in the most magnificent setting. It's the perfect place to return after an exhilarating day on the hills or on the water.
- Secluded riverside location
- 3 bathrooms (ensuite shower, family bathroom with shower & shower downstairs)
- Wonderful views of Liathach
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Broadband Wifi throughout
- TV with free Sat
- Full central heating
- Dogs by arrangement
Back to basics with the 'sitouteree.' A quirky new no frills property on the Ben Damph estate.
- Spectacular views over Loch Torridon
- Cold running water from the hill in the kitchen (drinking water provided)
- Gas powered hot shower
- 2 rooms with two beds each
- A woodburning stove in each room
- Outside long drop privy
Ferroch is 1 house split into 2. It has amazing views over Loch Torridon.
- Sleeps 11 in 5 bedrooms.
- 3 bed cottage sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms & 2 bed cottage sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Cottages connect through the kitchens.
- Whole house can be taken or either end.
3 days min stay - start days Mon & Fri. For prices & availability please see www.ferroch.co.ukMore information